Welcome Baby Girl!

Adelaide Jean Adelaide Jean Gilbert was born Saturday, March 9th at 6:21pm weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces.

Jon and I have been experiencing a depth of love we’d only ever heard about.  We can’t believe this precious little girl is ours.

Our lives have truly been redefined.

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • RSS

Comments

1. Michelle says:

Oh, she is so perfect.

2. Jean Remmert says:

Thanks so much for allowing Dad and I to be there with you all this weekend. Memories that we will never forget! Much love! Xoxoxo xoxoxo

3. How beautiful!! Congratulations!!

4. So excited for you and your family! Enjoy your new cuddle bug!

5. Debbie Ball says:

Knowing the excitement of a first baby we welcome you to parenthood! The joys will only be multiplied!! Can’t wait to meet this precious one in person! Hugs & kisses to all of you!! ♥♥♥♥♥

6. crazyincidents says:

LOVE her name! Congratulations!

7. Congratulations, Joan!!

8. She’s beautiful! Congratulations mommy and daddy Gilbert! Hope you’re recovering well.

9. She’s stunning! Congratulations to your growing family on your precious daughter.

10. Congrats! She is absolutely adorable. I hope everyone is doing well!

11. busybodyk says:

Beautiful! So happy for you guys!

12. Congratulations! I’ve been following your blog for a long time, long before you announced you were pregnant. My baby girl was also born on March 9! She just turned one on Saturday. Cherish every moment, I can’t believe how fast it goes by. March is the best month to have a baby, spring is around the corner, and you can get out of the house for long walks with your baby. :)

13. Joan, she is beautiful! Congratulations!

14. Congratulations! She is beautiful : )

15. Merridith says:

She’s perfect! You & Jon are going to be great parents!

16. YAY! Huge congrats to you!

XO,
    PhoenixRising from GBCN!

17. congratulations!!

18. Been reading your blog for a while – never posted; but was very anxious / excited for you…. figured something was up since no post for the past few days!!
    Congrats – baby girls are awesome!!!!! ENJOY!

19. I am a relatively new reader but have loved all your bump posts :-). Congrats!