1. Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads– I actually won a huge box of these at the Big City Moms Shower, and they’ve been great. I’ve tried a few different types and these are my favorites. They have little stickies on the back so they won’t move around once you’ve placed them and are super absorbent.
2. Boden Boyleg Swimsuit– I’ve been wearing one pieces for a few years now, but my mom boobs won’t fit into any of my older ones. I think I bought and returned every one piece I could find online, and this one was my absolute favorite.
3. Xhilaration Lavada Slide Sandal– Seriously the cutest sandal and only $17. No brainer.
4. Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF– I try to get out everyday and take Adelaide on walks, so I make sure to apply this every morning when I get up. Then I don’t have to be worried if I forget to grab my hat on my way out the door. (Because let’s be honest, I remember everything for the baby and always forget my things. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve forgotten my cell phone. That would have never happened before baby!)
5. Motherhood Maternity Nursing Tanks– I’ve tried just about every nursing tank I could find and these are my favorite. I wear them under my normal shirts so I don’t have to expose my belly when nursing. They fit and feel so much better than some of the other expensive ones I’ve tried.
6. Baby Hawk Mei Tai Carrier– I recently added this carrier into my rotation with my ring sling and absolutely love it. It makes carrying Adelaide around a breeze, and I’ve gotten tons of compliments on it. You can even create a custom one. How awesome is that?