1. Striped bear hat– There’s been a chill in the air for the last few weeks, so I picked up a couple of these hats. They’re stinking adorable, and Adelaide doesn’t even notice she’s wearing a hat. I’m a little obsessed.
2. Wooden toys– Who even knew Ikea had wooden toys? I was searching Ikea’s website for something else all together and came across their toy section. For just a fraction of the cost of other stores I could get fantastic wooden toys. I made a trip to Ikea a few days later and Adelaide has been loving playing with her new toys.
3. Pajamas-I ordered these pj’s thinking they wouldn’t fit Adelaide for quite some time. I had visions of her crawling around before bedtime in them. They’re still a bit big on her, but she can fit in the 6-12mo size. She looks like such a big kid in them. Where is my itty bitty baby??
4. Jumperoo– My kid loves to bounce, so purchasing a jumperoo was an easy decision. I can put her in this and she’ll be entertained and happy for quite a while. Gives me enough time to do some dishes or use the bathroom. Or both! A must have in our house.
5. Lambskin booties– My sister gave me these when I was pregnant and at the time I had no idea how much use I’d end up getting out of them. I’m seriously obsessed with these. I’ve never used socks on Adelaide, instead I carry these with us in the diaper bag and use them almost daily. They never fall off her feet and are crazy warm. She’s still in her newborn size, but I’m definitely pushing it. I need to buy the next size up, but I’m just so in love with the original pair and am in a bit of denial that she’s outgrown them!
6. High chair– We got this chair for Adelaide when I was still pregnant, loving that she could use it as a baby and well into elementary school. You have to buy add ons for the infant seat and tray, which is a bit of a pain, but we’re pretty smitten with the smart design. This Ikea version is a nice alternative if you don’t want to spend the money on the Stokke.