1. Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover- Bath time is Adelaide’s absolute favorite, so when she started scooting down to the spout over and over, we knew it was time for a cover. I love how this is cute but not cutesy.
2. Alphabet Magnets- I was coming home every day from work with a pile on the counter of things Adelaide took off the fridge, so decided if I can’t beat ‘em, I’ll join ‘em. So I removed all of the papers and pictures from the bottom half of the fridge and put these magnets in their place. She loves sitting in front of the fridge and moving them around (and putting them in her mouth). Endless entertainment.
3. Freshly Picked Moccasins- I’m not sure I can express how much I love these moccasins. I bought Adelaide a pair a few months ago and then promptly bought three more. The platinum color is my favorite and I may have bought it in multiple sizes.
4. Halo Sleep Sack- Adelaide wears a sleep sack every night (fleece for cold nights and cotton for warmer nights). When she was a newborn we used the swaddle ones, and now she’s graduated to these. They keep her cozy and warm, and most importantly, safe.
5. Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags- I’m pumping a few times a day while I’m at work, and I love these bags. I haven’t had any issues with tearing or leaking. They also lay flat to freeze, which not all bags do.
6. Stacking Cups- When I first brought these home Jon was all, “Cups? As a toy?” and then she played with them for the next hour. Cups for the win.
7. Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You- I love the entire series of books from Nancy Tillman and often find myself grabbing one of her books for our bedtime story. I think I enjoy them a bit more than Adelaide, because more than once she’s fallen asleep while I read to her.